Got Kids? Need Sleep?
You Can Have Both!
Have you and your family been struggling with any of the following:
- You need to rock, bottle or breast feed to sleep and back to sleep and it seems to be taking longer and your child is waking more than ever.
- It takes hours to get your child to sleep and back to sleep and he/she wakes before 6:00am.
- You dread nap and bedtime.
- You feel like you spend the entire day trying to get your baby to sleep.
- You are exhausted and are fighting with your spouse or partner.
- Your own lack of sleep is affecting your job, your ability to parent well and your outlook on life in general.
- You have tried cry it out or other methods that just didn't work.
- You feel desperate and don’t know where to turn.
- You are an intelligent, loving parent and you don't have the time or energy to weed through a lot of science and theory to get to a sleep solution for your family
- You are unclear on how to handle sleep disruption caused by illnesses, travel, and developmental changes cause.